- I was charged with a sex offense that I was absolutely not guilty of. Mr. Corales investigated the case and explained all my options to me. I decided to take the case to trial. He did such a good job of pointing out the flaws in the State’s case that it only took the jury about 15 minutes to find me not guilty. It was such a huge relief to have that behind me, and I would recommend Mr. Corales to anyone in the same situation.Shonda B.
- I was working as a security guard at a nightclub when I had to take out some kids who had snuck in. One of them accused me of roughing him up and called the police once he got outside. I was charged with Simple Battery and Disorderly Conduct, even though I didn’t rough anybody up. I came to Mr. Corales and told him that my record was clean and that I wanted to keep it that way. He understood and worked out a deal where he got my case dismissed and got the charge taken off my record. Thank you!Trevor G.
- My ex-wife didn’t want me to see our kids anymore, so she tried to take out a protective order, saying that I was harassing her. Mr. Corales came to court with me and after he cross-examined her on the stand, it was clear that there was no evidence of harassment. The judge decided not to give her the protective order and I was able to keep seeing my kids. I can’t thank Mr. Corales enough for making that happen for me.Luis B.
- I had a D.U.I. case that had been pending for a year because the officer that arrested me wouldn’t show up to court. He always had some excuse and the State kept getting continuances. I called Marco because a friend recommended him. He put a stop to that quickly, and got my case dismissed the very next time we were in court! He took such a burden off my shoulders, and was always available to answer questions and put me at ease. I would definitely recommend him to others.Lucinda H.
- I got caught up in a bad situation with some bad people one night and ended up being charged with armed robbery. The prosecutor wanted me to plea to 10 years of prison time, which I didn’t want to take because I didn’t commit armed robbery. I called several attorneys and Mr. Corales was the first that took the time to hear what I had to say. After talking to the prosecutor about my case he got the charge reduced to a misdemeanor and I didn’t have to go to jail. I recently finished probation and have been able to move on with my life thanks to Mr. Corales’s hard work. I can’t thank him enough and will recommend him to anyone who needs a lawyer.Anonymous
- I came to Marco after being pulled over by police for a stop sign violation. I was unemployed at the time and did not want to pay a large fine. Marco met me at the courthouse early in the morning and pleaded to the judge on my behalf. I was promptly given community service in place of the fine, which I completed quickly and easily. Marco saved me time, money and weeks of stress!Christopher R.
Corales Woody Law > Testimonials