Who We Are
Corales & Woody, LLC is an Atlanta-based law firm dedicated to providing aggressive and skilled legal services in all Georgia counties to clients who have been accused of committing crimes or have been injured on the job. CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION >>
What We Do
Our goal is to provide aggressive and professional legal representation to every client in order to ensure that their issue is resolved in the best possible manner. The best interests of our clients are our priority, and we do everything we can to meet or exceed their expectations. In order to accomplish this, Corales & Woody, LLC focuses on the following: CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION >>
Why Choose Us
Our strengths include: Experience, Responsiveness, Attention to Detail, Results, Caring. CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION >>
If you are facing criminal charges, keep in mind that the state of Georgia leads the country in criminal punishment. According to a 2010 study, one in every thirteen people in Georgia is in jail or prison, on probation or on parole. That is the highest rate of criminal punishment in the country and is more than double the national average. Don’t be a statistic! The attorney you hire to defend you in court could be the deciding factor in whether you win your case and avoid conviction, or become one of the many people in Georgia under strict correctional control. Corales & Woody, LLC will stand by you from the early stages of your case all the way through resolution and beyond, putting its dedication and expertise to work for you. While it is important to contact a lawyer as early as possible in your case, we can assist you at any and all of the following stages:
Warrant Application Hearing
Probable Cause Hearing
Probation Revocation Hearing
Sentence Modification Hearing
Habeas Corpus Petition
If you have been injured on the job, the right lawyer can maximize the amount of benefits you receive. In 2010, over $1.5 billion in workers’ compensation benefits were awarded in the state of Georgia. Don’t leave any money on the table! Corales & Woody, LLC is dedicated to aggressively and knowledgeably representing its clients at all stages of their workers’ compensation claims, from initial reporting to settlement.
Types of injuries commonly seen and for which workers’ compensation can help include (but are not limited to): Lifting Injuries, Back and Neck Strains, Herniated Discs, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Knee Injuries Including ACL and MCL Tears, Shoulder Injuries or Rotator Cuff Tears, Repetitive Motion Injuries, Brain Injuries, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Nerve Damage or RSD, Closed Head Injuries, Total Hip or Knee Replacements, Stress or Depression Related to a Traumatic Physical Injury, Spinal Cord Injuries, and Amputations.
Georgia Workers’ Compensation Blog, December 2016 Nathan E. Woody, CORALES & WOODY, LLC Your Social Media...December 15, 2016
Georgia Workers’ Compensation Blog, December 2016 Nathan E. Woody, CORALES & WOODY, LLC How is Workers’...November 29, 2016
Georgia Criminal Defense Blog, December 2016 Marco A. Corales, CORALES & WOODY, LLC Homicide: The Basics...November 28, 2016
Georgia Workers’ Compensation Blog, November 2016 Nathan E. Woody, CORALES & WOODY, LLC Idiopathic Injuries in...November 4, 2016
More about us
Workers’ compensation can provide money for your lost wages as well as coverage for medical expenses related to your injury. If your injury leaves you with lasting problems, or permanently affects your ability to work, workers’ compensation can provide further benefits. CLICK FOR INFO
- I had a D.U.I. case that had been pending for a year because the officer that arrested me wouldn’t show up to court. He always had some excuse and the State kept getting continuances. I called Marco because a friend recommended him. He put a stop to that quickly, and got my case dismissed the very next time we were in court! He took such a burden off my shoulders, and was always available to answer questions and put me at ease. I would definitely recommend him to others.Lucinda H.
- I was charged with a sex offense that I was absolutely not guilty of. Mr. Corales investigated the case and explained all my options to me. I decided to take the case to trial. He did such a good job of pointing out the flaws in the State’s case that it only took the jury about 15 minutes to find me not guilty. It was such a huge relief to have that behind me, and I would recommend Mr. Corales to anyone in the same situation.Shonda B.
- I was working as a security guard at a nightclub when I had to take out some kids who had snuck in. One of them accused me of roughing him up and called the police once he got outside. I was charged with Simple Battery and Disorderly Conduct, even though I didn’t rough anybody up. I came to Mr. Corales and told him that my record was clean and that I wanted to keep it that way. He understood and worked out a deal where he got my case dismissed and got the charge taken off my record. Thank you!Trevor G.
- I came to Marco after being pulled over by police for a stop sign violation. I was unemployed at the time and did not want to pay a large fine. Marco met me at the courthouse early in the morning and pleaded to the judge on my behalf. I was promptly given community service in place of the fine, which I completed quickly and easily. Marco saved me time, money and weeks of stress!Christopher R.
- My ex-wife didn’t want me to see our kids anymore, so she tried to take out a protective order, saying that I was harassing her. Mr. Corales came to court with me and after he cross-examined her on the stand, it was clear that there was no evidence of harassment. The judge decided not to give her the protective order and I was able to keep seeing my kids. I can’t thank Mr. Corales enough for making that happen for me.Luis B.
- I got caught up in a bad situation with some bad people one night and ended up being charged with armed robbery. The prosecutor wanted me to plea to 10 years of prison time, which I didn’t want to take because I didn’t commit armed robbery. I called several attorneys and Mr. Corales was the first that took the time to hear what I had to say. After talking to the prosecutor about my case he got the charge reduced to a misdemeanor and I didn’t have to go to jail. I recently finished probation and have been able to move on with my life thanks to Mr. Corales’s hard work. I can’t thank him enough and will recommend him to anyone who needs a lawyer.Anonymous